PhpMyAdmin is a free and open source tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL with the use of a Web browser.
It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows; executing SQL statements; or managing users and permissions.
PhpMyAdmin 4.0.3, a bugfix version containing a minor security fix.
- bug #3941 Recent tables list always empty
- bug #3933 Do not translate "Open Document" in export settings
- bug #3927 List of tables is missing after expanding in the navigation frame
- bug #3942 Warnings about reserved word for many non reserved words
- bug #3912 Exporting row selection, resulted by ORDER BY query
- bug #3957 Cookies must be enabled past this point
- bug #3956 "Browse foreign values" search filter / page selector not working
- bug #3579 NOW() function incorrectly selected (partial regression)
reported by Maxim Rupp (see PMASA-2013-6)