PhpMyAdmin is a free and open source tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL with the use of a Web browser.
It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows; executing SQL statements; or managing users and permissions.
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.0.2, a bugfix version.
- bug #3902 Cannot browse when table name contains keyword "call"
+ center loading indicator for navigation refresh, related to bug #3920
- bug #3925 Table sorting in navigation panel is case-sensitive
- bug #3915 Import of CSV file (Replace table data with file) with duplicate values
- bug #3907 undefined variables, function parameter problems
- bug #3898 Structure not refreshed after column drop
- bug #3926 View is not updatable
- bug #3919 PropertiesIconic not honored
- bug #3930 Databases to choose for specific privileges show up escaped
- bug #3910 Export database with empty table as a php array, does not produce valid PHP
- bug #3936 Query profiler chart not loading from SQL Query page
- bug #3946 Missing CSV import option "Do not abort on INSERT error"
- bug #3943 Missing Operations>Table options>AUTO_INCREMENT
- bug Missing CREATE DATABASE statement when exporting at database level
- bug #3924 Show warning when CSV file does not contain data for all columns
- bug #3947 Missing Sql Query after modify structure
- bug #3948 Server export problems
- bug #3917 CountTables directive is deprecated