PhpMyAdmin is a free and open source tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL with the use of a Web browser.
It can perform various tasks such as creating, modifying or deleting databases, tables, fields or rows; executing SQL statements; or managing users and permissions.
Welcome to phpMyAdmin 4.0.1, a bugfix version.
- bug #3879 Import broken for CSV using LOAD DATA
- bug #3889 When login fails and error display is active, login data is displayed
- bug #3890 [import] Web server upload directory import fails
- bug #3891 [import] Server upload folder import file name missing in success message
+ rfe #1421 [auth] Add retry button on connection failure with config auth
- bug #3894 [interface] Provide feedback if no columns selected for multi-submit
- bug #3799 [interface] Incorrect select field change on ctrl key navigation in Firefox
- bug #3885 [browse] display_binary_as_hex option causes unexpected behavior
- bug #3899 Git commit links to Github missing
- bug #3900 CSP WARN in Firefox console
- bug #3901 Setup script warning for config auth (stored login data) shows link BBcode
- bug #3895 [browse] Fixed getting BLOB data
- bug #3905 [export] Custom Exporting exports all databases
- bug #3909 [import] Import of CSV FIle to selected table doesn't work
- bug #3904 Browsing an empty table should not display its Structure
- bug #3908 Calendar widget improperly redirects to home
- bug #3916 [interface] Missing scrollbar (original theme)
+ [vendor] add tcpdf path to vendor_config.php
- bug fix compat with tcpdf >= 6.0 (tested with 6.0.012)