follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
We will close this forum soon. Please, now use Stack Overflow. Don't forget to add the tag "easyphp" to your post.

You can follow your activity on Stack Overflow with the Stack Exchange Android App. An iPhone version is coming...

One more thing. EasyPHP is on GitHub. You will find the repositories at this address : https://github.com/easyphp. If you want to report a bug, please use the GitHub issue management system of each repository.

EasyPHP install does not create /www and /mysql

Posted by: Jay
September 26, 2013 09:04PM
I installed EasyPHP 13.1 V9 on Windows XP machine. EasyPHP runs successfully but the installation did not create /www and /mysql directories. In localweb directory only 3 directories were created: my portable files, projects, scripts. Can someone provide an explanation. Thank you.
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Ahsan sahal
September 27, 2013 06:52PM
easy php does not create www ormy sql folder i want to know why?
Posted by: lordi
October 15, 2013 04:47PM
that's normal, inside my localweb folder exist those 3 sub folder, those localweb folder equal to www or public_html folder , IMHO
Posted by: Padilha
October 24, 2013 08:02PM
O novo php 13.1 não está instalando no xp
Posted by: NATALY
November 21, 2013 02:56PM
thanks for this tool as practiced

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.