follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
We will close this forum soon. Please, now use Stack Overflow. Don't forget to add the tag "easyphp" to your post.

You can follow your activity on Stack Overflow with the Stack Exchange Android App. An iPhone version is coming...

One more thing. EasyPHP is on GitHub. You will find the repositories at this address : https://github.com/easyphp. If you want to report a bug, please use the GitHub issue management system of each repository.

Running PHP From Command Line with EasyPHP

Posted by: Jerry
March 26, 2013 04:02AM
Hi All

I know this has been brought up before, I have read all the post related.

We need and easy way to run php from the command line. It is essential for using composer and any php framework that requires use of the php command line utility.

The following is the best post so far...

[www.easyphp.org]

But it is far from easy and does not work for me, I made the batch file and ran it. I still got the error: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library

Lets get this easy to fix and up on the FAQ!!!

Thanks
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jrsrinu
April 02, 2013 08:26AM
Nice initiative buddy, but still unless you get to talk to developers of EasyPHP, there'd no easy fix to it.

On the bright side, I wish Easyphp 13.1 would fix this issue.
Posted by: _Thierry_
April 02, 2013 10:47AM
Just adapt path in the script to match your PHP folder name... That's it.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.