follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
We will close this forum soon. Please, now use Stack Overflow. Don't forget to add the tag "easyphp" to your post.

You can follow your activity on Stack Overflow with the Stack Exchange Android App. An iPhone version is coming...

One more thing. EasyPHP is on GitHub. You will find the repositories at this address : https://github.com/easyphp. If you want to report a bug, please use the GitHub issue management system of each repository.

OpenSSL in EasyPHP

Posted by: ryanzor
March 06, 2013 10:07PM
I need to install openSSL onto my local easyphp build so that I can use functions such as openssl_random_pseudo_bytes(), but I can't seem to find any instructions on how to install it anywhere. Can someone explain to me how to install it?

(I apologize if this is a dumb question, which by the lack of results I suspect it is but, I am very lost none the less)
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ryanzor
March 06, 2013 10:18PM
It was in fact a simple mistake. I had forgotten to restart my server :/. I just followed the instructions on the first comment here [www.php.net] for anyone else with the problem.
Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.