follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Message ListNew TopicSearchLog InPrint View

Wont update changes

February 06, 2013 10:20PM
Hi

Im learning webdevelopment here with EASYPHP and I have a problem. Sometimes or quite often when I work with my files and update my work with Firefox the code ive written doesnt get updated in the browswer. It doesnt matter what change ive done it just doesnt update or show in the browswer. I login to easyphp go to my directory where my index file for the page is and when I click it to view my results from the code it wont show any changes that Ive made from last time I worked on my files.

Why does this happen? does anybody know what is causing this?

Im really thankful to know!

kind regards
Thomas
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Russell
February 08, 2013 12:16PM
Do you mean you're text editor isn't saving the files or just that the browser isn't showing the results?

If its the browser, just clear the cache. (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache) You can do it on a page by page basis by just pressing CTRL + F5 to force a reload of the current page, ignoring the cache.
Options: ReplyQuote

Go to: Message ListSearchLog In
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.