follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Message ListNew TopicSearchLog InPrint View

New Install: Administration page will not display

Posted by: AndrewNS
January 17, 2013 05:07PM
I just installed EASYPHP e.devserver 12.1 with PHP 5.46. When I try to access 'administration' I get a blank page with the hour glass. At the bottom of the INternet Explorer screen it says "Waiting for [127.0.0.1];
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Russell
January 17, 2013 06:27PM
There is a bug I've seen before with IE and the version of Apache EasyPHP ships with that causes IE to freeze whereas other browsers aren't affected.

Can you try using another browser, Chrome, Opera or Firefox. You'll need to restart EasyPHP then use the other browser without using Internet Explorer (as IE locks up Apache once the bug is initiated).

If this is the bug, see [astutelogic.com] for upgrading apache.
Posted by: Guerric
February 02, 2013 07:32PM
I'm experiencing the same issue but i'm using chrome browser. It's not able to open admin page...

I tried many things but it still doesn't work.

Same version as Andrew...
February 10, 2013 03:21PM
Can you be a bit more specific about what you have tried. Did you check apache was running on the correct port? What was the exact address you used? Did you clear your cache?, Did you try another browser? Did you try a reboot? Did you look at the logs? Did you try to open the default EasyPHP page (not the admin page, the homepage)?

We can help you get it working but we need more information.
Posted by: jack
February 05, 2013 06:38AM
I just did an install on windows vista, and when I start up EasyPHP, the icon in the tray says EasyPHP (stopped),
the popup window says "Pending". I've now spent 2 hours trying to find out what is wrong. NotEasyPHP... :(
The logs don't show any errors. I've run out of ideas.
February 10, 2013 03:28PM
I'm guessing your problem is that another service has taken the port. What port does your install use? Did you check the window event log?
Posted by: arpoador
February 21, 2013 11:03PM
Install: Administration page will not display.
Installing on Windows 7.
EasyPHP icon is on my taskbar but Admin UI will not display.
Tried re-install twice.
Using Firefox.
apache is running on port 9997
mysql is running on port 3306
I see EasyPHP-12.1.exe in the windows Processes tab.
I see EasyPHP-12.1(folder) in the windows Applications tab.
I don't see EasyPHP on any IP address in TCPView.
I knew it was not going to be easy.
Do i need to hack one of the .ini files? If so, for Apache? PHP? MySQL? which line? What value?
Appreciate any info on this situation.
Thanks
February 27, 2013 01:04PM
You won't see EasyPHP in any networking output, as EasyPHP just brings some applications together and provides a way to configure and administer them. Its apache that will appear in the networking outputs.

What exactly do you see when you click on the Administration option in the EasyPHP Taskbar?

Does the URL say "127.0.0.1:9997/home"?

Go to: Message ListSearchLog In
Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.