follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM

Impossible to run php.exe from commandline

Posted by: Clubnite
January 11, 2013 03:01PM
Hello,

i am trying to run the php.exe from windows 7 commandline. But it fires errors for a bunch of .dll files that it claims to be not findable. The interesting thing in this is, that it prints the whole system environmental PATH like so:

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%\system32\Wbem;%SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;\php\php548x121223002117\ext\php_bz2.dll' The module was not found.

Notice the incomplete path to the php folder. So i changed the PATH variable and added the path that is missing and it now looks like so:

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%\system32\Wbem;%SystemRoot%\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;D:\Users\Me\PortableApps\EasyPHPPortable\php\php548x121223002117\ext\php_bz2.dll' The module was not found.

Funny thing, the path is correct. The file php_bz2.dll is there as well as all the other dll files claimed to be not found.

I have absolutely no idea, what is going on there. It is impossible to call php -version from commandline without these errors. And it makes no sense if i am in the php548x121223002117 folder or somewhere else when calling it form the commandline.

Since you are using a very own way of handling configuration using x versions of .ini files in x different folders i would like to ask you how to fix this issue?
Options: ReplyQuote
January 12, 2013 12:06AM
Nobody of the 22 viewers having a suggestion to leave?
Posted by: Russell
January 12, 2013 11:41AM
If you want an answer try reading the other post(s) on the forum about this, its been covered in depth: [www.easyphp.org]
January 14, 2013 03:08PM
Thanks for the kindly hint. If this has been covered in depth, then i assume, this is a common topic. So i wonder, why this is not part of the FAQ.
Posted by: booraq
January 14, 2013 05:57PM
bonjour je suis sous Windows 8, après l'installation de easyphp ce dernier ne démarre pas parcequ'il ne ^peut pas ouvrir le port 80
comment faire?
merci
Posted by: booraq
January 14, 2013 06:58PM
it means that you haven't answer to my question!

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.