follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM

ionCube

Posted by: massmanute
January 01, 2013 12:34AM
Hi. New person on forum and new PHP user here.

I need to use ionCube to load Noah onto my php localhost. However, for starters I can't figure out how to install ionCube on a PHP system.

Are there any hints?

Thanks.

massmanute

P.S. I also have some other questions, but I will stard different threads for those.
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Russell
January 01, 2013 07:14PM
This isn't really related to EasyPHP, however...

Firstly, please note I've not installed this product so can't provide a step by step guide, this is just a push in the right direction.

You'll have to determine what build of php you have with your EasyPHP install. Quickest way to do this is to use the code tester from the EasyPHP home page. type in: <?php phpinfo(); ?>
then click on interpret the code.

The first table will tell you your which compiler was used and if thread safety is enabled. Using this information you can download the ionCube install for your install [www.ioncube.com] For instance my setup uses MSVC9 and thread safety is enabled so I would download the Windows VC9 (x86) version.

I would suggest you choose the Windows Installer version as your question leads me to believe you might not be successful performing a manual install.
Posted by: massmanute
January 02, 2013 07:00AM
I finally managed to get ionCube loaded into easyPHP. Now I am trying to figure out how to upload files that require ionCube.

I will come back later and make a post on how I got ionCube loaded into easyPHP, in case someone else wants to do it.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.