follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
We will close this forum soon. Please, now use Stack Overflow. Don't forget to add the tag "easyphp" to your post.

You can follow your activity on Stack Overflow with the Stack Exchange Android App. An iPhone version is coming...

One more thing. EasyPHP is on GitHub. You will find the repositories at this address : https://github.com/easyphp. If you want to report a bug, please use the GitHub issue management system of each repository.

Windows 8 solution!!

Posted by: AlmogBaku
November 30, 2012 07:14PM
Hey guys!
For all of you how seek for solution of runing easyphp as well at windows 8(with properly localhost!)

1. Install clean EasyPHP last version

2. Install last components (bonus)
--2.1. remove older php folder(sort by date) usualy at C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-12.1\php
--2.2. update apache config: search "LoadModule php5_module" and update to the
newest php-component dir
--2.3. update php config: search "extension_dir" and update to the
newest php-component dir
--2.4. update php config: search "zend_extension" and update to the
newest php-component dir

3. Define EasyPHP-12.1.exe properties usualy at C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-12.1 (right click->properties->comptability)
--3.1. run as administrator checked
--3.2. compatibility mode for windows 7
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: AlmogBaku
November 30, 2012 07:18PM
I FORGET THE LAST STEP!!!

4. edit the apache config: search "Allow from 127.0.0.1" add after new line "Allow from ::1"
Posted by: framus76
November 30, 2012 07:59PM
hello AlmogBaku !
thx for your answer but it doesn't work for me !!
do you check which version of Windows 8 you use ? for me I'm just with the base one !!
do you think thaht I have to install the components or are they just bonus like you mean ?
Posted by: Norv
December 02, 2012 02:07AM
Actually there is an easier solutiion.

1/ Simply delete entirely your old installation of EasyPHP.

2/ Install the latest version. This should be EasyPHP 12.1

3/ Open New Installation Folder and on the 12.1 executable/application, right click Properties>Troubleshoot Compatibility. Then follow the prompts. Windows will suggest that EasyPHP 12.1 run at the XP Compatiblity Mode. Sellect that option, it works.
Posted by: Augusto leone
December 02, 2012 10:03AM
I'd want disinstall the old version and
install the new

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.