follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
We will close this forum soon. Please, now use Stack Overflow. Don't forget to add the tag "easyphp" to your post.

You can follow your activity on Stack Overflow with the Stack Exchange Android App. An iPhone version is coming...

One more thing. EasyPHP is on GitHub. You will find the repositories at this address : https://github.com/easyphp. If you want to report a bug, please use the GitHub issue management system of each repository.

Why can't I see thumbnails?

Posted by: adi2012
November 12, 2012 09:58PM
Hello,

I am having problem when I upload some new picture because when see that picture thumbnail it is *generic* thumbnail looking something like this

[img705.imageshack.us]

Can anyone help me with this please?

Thank you!

Adi
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Russell
November 12, 2012 10:56PM
I don't really see how this is EasyPHP related.

The first step to diagnosing the problem would be to check the file system for where this ResourceSpace saves its files. Check your files are actually being uploaded.
Posted by: adi2012
November 13, 2012 06:08AM
Thank you for help! I was to tired last night and I posted this topic here by accident, sorry.

Cheers,
Adi

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.