follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
We will close this forum soon. Please, now use Stack Overflow. Don't forget to add the tag "easyphp" to your post.

You can follow your activity on Stack Overflow with the Stack Exchange Android App. An iPhone version is coming...

One more thing. EasyPHP is on GitHub. You will find the repositories at this address : https://github.com/easyphp. If you want to report a bug, please use the GitHub issue management system of each repository.

Warning module already loaded

Posted by: lordi
October 03, 2012 06:51PM
Hello, I install latest version of easyPHP on my win 7 64bit

and everytime i start easyphp, i got warning error :

PHP Warning: Module 'mbstring' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Module 'mysql' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Module 'mysqli' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Module 'pdo_sqlite' already loaded in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: Module 'sqlite3' already loaded in Unknown on line 0

that pop up and must close manually

another weird thing is

when I try to open apache configuration via easyphp, it will run configuration (installation) for VMWare, weird, I must cancel the VMware installation and then apache conf appeared

any clue on this?
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: _Thierry_
October 04, 2012 11:58AM
secong problem: you problably configure windows to open .conf files with some VMWAre tools.

right clic on a .conf file, open with/ select a text editor, check "always use..."
October 11, 2012 06:42PM
got it,thanx

so what bout the PHP warning problem?

it still popup,
October 11, 2012 07:53PM
weird, I try reinstall this day, and problem is gone, maybe using run as administrator solve the problem or uninstall any other WAMP stack (I use xampp before), Im not so sure

but I found interesting articles related to my problem

[www.somacon.com]

hope it help other people with similar problem

thanx

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.