follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM

xDebug causes several fatal problems

Posted by: fra93ita
April 01, 2014 06:13PM
Hi! I'm here to let you know that i'm using easyphp under Windows 8.1 and installed the php5.6alpha3 module and the php5.5.3.
I've installed the xdebug for dev pourpose but the php5.6 isn't able to load the xdebug and if i use xdebug with php5.5.3 after the start the apache server crash.
The first time it happened to me i've solved it with a clean unistal and a reinstall; It happened again i'm not able to use the xdebug and now not even the php5.5 unless i reinstall it.

Can you give me a solution?

PS. there's still the ${date} problem with xdebug and several bug in the various php.ini file in the different folders, concerning the easyphp path (ex. of errors: C:\EasyPHP\binaries\binaries... or C:\EasyPHP\\binaries...)

Thanks for listening to me.
Options: ReplyQuote
April 01, 2014 06:17PM
Recently i've looked at the trace folder and found some tracking files, so with the php5.5 the xdebug works well if i ignore the crash error of the apache server; but i can't use the easyphp administrator page and the various modules pages, those let me appear again the crash error of the apache.
April 01, 2014 08:42PM
Another last question and i'll stop upping the thread; how could i setting up the xdebug only for showing the "error schema" but not tracking or profiling; obviusly think on the php.ini but it would be great if it do not let everything crash....

PS: i've encountered the same problem on Windows 7 x64

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.