follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
Please use the search function and/or read the FAQ first.

Usage of Webgrind + Xdebug bundled

Posted by: magnetik
March 12, 2012 10:31AM
Hi,

I have a few files in my "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-5.3.9\xdebug\profiler" path
For instance : "cachegrind.out.C__Program_Files_(x86)_EasyPHP-5.3.9_home_index_php.1331542986"

Webgrind is saying : "Select a cachegrind file above", but I see no file.

Thanks !
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: wahed
June 22, 2012 10:22AM
Explain the use of xdebug and the way his inauguration
Posted by: shawn_a
January 16, 2013 02:30AM
Yeah this is rediculous.
webgrind wont show jack

phpinfo shows
xdebug.profiler_output_dir C:\PROGRA~2\EASYPH~1.1\xdebug\profiler C:\PROGRA~2\EASYPH~1.1\xdebug\profiler
xdebug.profiler_output_name cachegrind.out.%s.%t cachegrind.out.%s.%t

webgrind is supposed to pick this right up and load them. No clue what could be needed or why this isnt working, i even manually changed the profiledir to no avail.
Posted by: shawn_a
January 16, 2013 02:49AM
SOLVED:

The dropdown was showing files, but never loading them, I looked in the pages being loaded in console and they contained php fatal errors about not being able to write the webgrind files. I changed the webgrind config.php to my full path
static $storageDir = "C:\Program Files (x86)\EasyPHP-12.1\modules\webgrind10x130115190548\storage\\";

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.