follow us on google+ follow us feedburner

FORUM
Please use the search function and/or read the FAQ first.

Wordpress Download fails

Posted by: Stacey S
October 10, 2012 12:14AM
I have tried several options for downloading the Wordpress module. Other modules and the EasyPHP install downloaded OK, but the Wordpress download times out. I have tried different browsers and different mirrors. I even cleared the browser cache and tried again. I also tested the Drupal modual download, and that stalled out as well, but PHPMyAdmin downloaded just fine. Any idea what the issue might be?
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Anil
November 04, 2012 09:50AM
download finally after some tripidation. but when i attempt to install by double click the above error message appears.
Runtime error - unknown constant "mydocs" please suggest?
Posted by: gary
November 18, 2012 03:30PM
I get the same runtime error "Unkown Constant" when I try and run "EasyPHP-component-PHP-5.4.8-xdebug-2.2.1-setup.exe" or xdebug.
Posted by: Rheam
January 15, 2013 08:51AM
same error by attempt to install EasyPHP-module-VirtualHostsManager-1.1-setup.exe (use EasyPHP-12.1)
Posted by: eu
September 12, 2013 10:34AM
got the very same error.
stuck
Posted by: aminata ba
November 13, 2013 02:47PM
It's the same for me, what's wrong?
Posted by: malhiere
January 29, 2014 01:46PM
To install Virtual host. j have a message Runtime error (at 4:69) Unknown constant on EasyPHP12.1.

Your Name: 
Your Email: 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.